The Present Calendar

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

365 Promises -

365 Promises - Daily Promise Blog - Promise #47 - Wednesday February 16, 2011

John 10:29 KJV
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all;
and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand.

Promise #47: I will keep you safe because no one can snatch you out of My hand.

I love the picture that Jesus paints in this passage of Scripture. In order to better appreciate what Jesus is saying, let's read John 10:27-30... 27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.30I and my Father are one. KJV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Current Date and National Holidays

Everyday is a Holiday!