The Present Calendar

Friday, April 1, 2011

Jesus Calling April 1

April 1 - Promise #91 - Psalm 145:13My kingdom is everlasting and My dominion will endure forever.

Psalm 145:13 KJV
13 Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.

 


1 Thessalonians 5:17 (Amplified Bible)
17Be unceasing in prayer [praying perseveringly];

Proverbs 3:6 (Amplified Bible)
6In all your ways know, recognize, and acknowledge Him, and He will direct and make straight and plain your paths.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That's a tough one! Conquering clutter in my house is ALWAYS on my to do list; in my house it makes me feel as though I'm not doing enough or good enough.....Jesus, I trust in You

    ReplyDelete

Current Date and National Holidays

Everyday is a Holiday!