The Present Calendar

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jesus Calling Scriptures

Romans 8:1-2 - Passage Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com: "Romans 8:1-2 (New International Version)

Romans 8
Life Through the Spirit
1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, 2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you[a] free from the law of sin and death.

Isaiah 30:21 (New International Version)

21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”

John 10:27 (New International Version)

27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
Psalm 23:1-3 (New International Version)

Psalm 23
A psalm of David.

1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
- Sent using Google Toolbar"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Current Date and National Holidays

Everyday is a Holiday!