The Present Calendar

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Jesus Calling

December 16
I am speaking in the depths of your being. Be still so that you can hear My voice. I speak in the language of Love; My words fill you with Life and Peace, Joy and hope. I desire to talk with all of My children but many are too busy to listen. The "work ethic" has them tied up in knots. They submit wholeheartedly to this taskmaster wondering why they feel so distant from Me.
Living close to Me requires making Me your First Love - your highest priority. As you seek My Presence above all else, you experience Peace and Joy in full measure. I also am blessed when you make Me first in your life. While you journey through life in My Presence, My Glory brightens the world around you.

Pasted from

No comments:

Post a Comment

Current Date and National Holidays

Everyday is a Holiday!