The Present Calendar

Monday, December 13, 2010

Jesus Calling

December 13
Take time to be holy. The word holy does not mean goody-goody; it means set apart for sacred use. That is what these quiet moments in My Presence are accomplishing within you. As you focus your heart and mind on Me, you are being transformed; recreated into one I designed you to be. This process requires blocks of time set aside for communion with Me.
The benefit of this practice are limitless. Emotional and physical healing are enhanced by your soaking in the Light of My Presence. You experience a nearness to Me that strengthens your faith and fills you with Peace. You open yourself up to receive the many blessings that I have prepared for you. You become a cleansed temple of My Holy Spirit who is able to do in and through you immeasurably more than you ask or imagine. These are just some of the benefits of being still in My Presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Current Date and National Holidays

Everyday is a Holiday!